Initiate, Communicate and Engage
Every website visitor is a prospective customer waiting to be converted. But in today’s increasingly digital landscape, investing in driving traffic to your landing page is no longer enough to set you apart from the competition.
At Telephone Answering, our live chat team bring years of customer service experience to each online interaction. Whether your customers are looking for product recommendations, technical support or help with previous purchases, we are ready to offer immediate assistance.
Comprehensive Customer Support
Our live chat team will help you effectively monitor and manage your customer support, marketing and sales processes. We provide an accurate, real-time service, helping you create an authentic, accessible digital business that delivers a truly personalised customer experience.
Here are some of the many advantages to using live chat:
• Personal support – your customers have real-time online access to resolve queries with just a click of a button. Decreased response times and no long wait queues help improve customer retention.
• Improve lead generation and conversions - an on-demand live chat representative can proactively assist prospective customers through each step of their purchase.
• Address customer concerns at point of sale - ensuring fewer refunds and lost sales.
• High-volume websites – our team can handle high-volume websites with ease, assisting multiple customers simultaneously without sacrificing productivity.
• Higher staff productivity - with our live chat team supporting you, you won’t need to divert your critical staff members towards routine customer concerns.
• Easy implementation – we will send you a small piece of code that you install on your website and it’s as simple as that. Our chat team will be trained and ready to support your customers within hours.
• Comprehensive reporting - we provide you with detailed weekly reports of the chats, giving you in-depth insights into customer purchase preferences, commonly cited concerns and advertising effectiveness.
• Customised scripts - although our live chat agents are extensively trained in all areas of customer support, we also want to make sure that we can handle any business-specific messaging. Before implementation, we’ll ask you to provide us with information specific to your business and any other conversational topics that you’d like us to focus on, so we can provide comprehensive customer support.